Call for Identifying Sales Agents for Booth Spaces in the Foreign Sections of Tehran’s 22nd International Oil, Gas, Refining, and Petrochemicals 5th – 8th May 2016
All interested and qualified companies looking forward to take part as sales agents of booth spaces in Tehran’s 22nd International Oil, Gas, Refining, and Petrochemicals are respectfully asked to have their official requests, considered geographical scope, and a brief description of their experiences and competencies sent to the postal address: room117, 1st floor, 3rd NIOC Hq., No. 18, Roudsar St., Hafez St., Tehran, Iran; or emailed to INTL@IRAN-OILSHOW.IR until Aug. 15th and call 021-88946361 if necessary. Please notice that sending requests does not bring any obligation on the side of the organizer and it has all the rights to ask for further documents if necessary in order to evaluate the applicants. The application received after the specified date, will not be evaluated.
1. Legal applicants’ requests will be evaluated only.
2. Have at least five years of experience in exhibition activities.
3. Have a representative or a company outside of Iran.
4. Have foreign marketing experiences or organizing foreign exhibitions .
5. Applicants with marketing experience or a background of organizing events in energy field are prioritized.
1. Applicants’ official request and necessary documents
2. A brief description of experiences in the marketing field or organizing foreign exhibitions
3. Specification of the preferred geographical scope on the side of the applicants
This Ad also can be seen both on NIOC official website www.nioc.ir and Tehran’s 22nd International Oil, Gas, Refining, and Petrochemicals website www.iran-oilshow.ir
National Iranian Oil Company